Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Medytacj,joga...itp..wg.religi katolickiej..
6/26/2010 7:36:03 AM

My opinion:

I am very curious, how many books have been written about the exorcism of the clergy and religious who had sexually abused children? Surely, they would have had to have the devil in them, to do such an abhorrent act!

It is my opinion that all of us are capable of doing harm to one another, but we chose not to. Yes, I am well aware, that there are those who may be ill and not in control of their mental faculties - they are an exception to the majority of population.
I believe when ANY RELIGION or CULT judges another harshly, it is based on fear. Are the yogis devils? Nonesense! They are people like you and me who want to be close to God. They totally surrender to God, and have amazing results. But to those who do not understand it, fear rules their hearts and minds, resulting in harsh judgement. Was Jesus not misunderstood, and punished because He was feared? Scientists, Copernicus and Galileo
were they not considered heretics? Why? They were feared by the Church. What about the women who were herbalists in Middle Ages? Many were burned or hung by those who feared them. Krzyzacy, was their mission not based on fear? How was it carried out? In my country of Canada, our Native people were badly mal treated, in the name of God. I see this repeated in history, over and over. We still have not learned. We still don't get it.

If we would only remember, that each religion is born with enormous love for God and one another...
I simply refuse to believe that God would go through all that trouble creating souls, only to set them up to either win or lose.
My God is Love, and Love rules my heart. That's good enough for me.
I am called to love ALL my sisters and my brothers, and that's what I choose to do.

+0
6/26/2010 7:37:05 AM

I like what Maria Sklodowska-Curie said,

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is to be understood."

But the best one of all times for me,
"Love God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind...Love your neighbour as yourself." - Matthew 22:37-39.

+0
6/26/2010 8:06:00 AM

Podobało mi się to:

"Niczego w życiu nie należy się bać, należy to tylko zrozumieć."

- Maria Skłodowska Curie.

Ale najważniejsze dla mnie jest Największe Przekazanie,

"Będziesz miłował Pana Boga swego całym swoim sercem, całą swoją duszą i całym swoim umysłem. To jest największe i pierwsze przykazanie. Drugie podobne jest do niego: Będziesz miłował swego bliźniego jak siebie samego. Na tych dwóch przykazaniach opiera się całe Prawo i Prorocy."

- Mateusz 22:37-40

+0
6/26/2010 6:36:08 PM

Piekne!!

"Love one another as I have loved you." - John 13:34-35

"Przykazanie nowe daje wam, abyscie sie wzajemnie milowali tak, jak Ja was umilowalem." - Jan 13:34-35

To jest misja naszego byznesu - Rodzinny Dom Opieki Sw. Rocha.

+0
Jolaa :)

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
6/27/2010 2:51:04 PM

Tłumy serc
autor słów- Karol Wojtyła (Jan Paweł II)
muzyka:Sławomir i Mirosław Hoduń
śpiewa:Ksiądz Stefan Ceberek
film : Opowieść o Zbawicielu

+0

My Links

Search for People

Enter part of a name below to search our members.

Advanced